Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Landry - 2 years

It is hard for me to believe that my baby is two years old. When I look at her I still see my baby girl, but when I look at these pictures I realize she is far from a baby. She has really developed a sweet and spunky personality. And although she has had some typical two year old moments, she is still such a happy girl. She says "Hello" or "Good Morning" to those that we pass in the grocery store and she smiles at anyone who glances her way. She tells me after we drop off Harrison at school, "I miss Bubba." Whenever we drive by Braums or Freckles she yells "Ice cream shop!" It is pretty obvious I have passed along my sweet tooth to her. I got the idea for this little summary on Pinterest, and I hope to make one for both the kids every year.

1 comment:

  1. these are adorable rebecca! she is such a sweetie pie! can't wait to get to know her more here soon! btw, digging the joan jett crimson and clover :)

    ReplyDelete